[Bf-committers] Blender issues on Windows

Mitchell Stokes mogurijin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:08:24 CET 2012

It seems to me we almost need another lib checkout to deal with vc10,
similar to the mingw ones. It is rather annoying to have to download a pile
of Boost libs only to have to turn around and compile my own anyways. We
could use an svn external to handle libs that both can use (share). Also,
the build.bat needs modifications to build libs for vc10 (different folder
structure).

--Mitchell Stokes