[Bf-committers] Blender At Your Fingertips: Prototype Unistroke Commands for Tablets

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 14:42:05 CET 2012

I've been exploring some research ideas (for university) and using
Blender to prototype them.  I made a short video that demonstrates
what I was able to do the last couple of days.  I'm starting to create
a general framework for sketch recognition in Blender.

http://youtu.be/IeNjNbTz4CI

The goal is an interface that could work without a keyboard or most
buttons.  I think a Blender with gestures is far more like Blender
than a Blender that is plastered with big buttons so it works on a
tablet.  It puts everything at your fingertips.