[Bf-committers] Possible Render Noise Filter?

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 17:44:53 CET 2012

I also recall a talented Luxrender core developer tried to implement it but
the earlier result were disappointing. Besides, for production rendering
and animation, quality issues are quite obvious for the eyes. This field of
research, filtering the montecarlo noise, seems promising but it isn't
quite threre yet.