[Bf-committers] Particle invisibility TODO

Mikee Rice mirahal at ya.ru
Fri Nov 16 20:02:29 CET 2012

Hi,

Some time ago I posted a bugreport about this issue (http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498&aid=28881&group_id=9) which appeared to be a duplicate of (http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498&aid=31913&group_id=9), but back to then were no any active developer who wanted to fix this issue and it was moved to TODO's.

I forget about that for some time, but recently I got the project where I very need this tool, and if you guys making good progress with bugreports and thinking about do some TODO work, I want to propose to take care of this one.

Thanks,
Mikee Rice