[Bf-committers] Python 3.3 problems on Ubuntu/Debian

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Nov 7 16:43:28 CET 2012

Bastien, your fix actually works for me too, but is still incomplete.
You should've added include/i386-linux-gnu/python... to PATH_SUFFIXES
for 32bit systems.

See search results for "pyconfig.h" file in Ubuntu package archives:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?mode=exactfilename&suite=quantal&section=all&arch=any&searchon=contents&keywords=pyconfig.h

--
IRIE Shinsuke