[Bf-committers] Cannot find source file: intern/AUD_Sequencer.cpp

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Tue Nov 6 14:05:07 CET 2012

Hi,

Broken build messages can be posted here, though usually it's also
possible to wait a few hours until a developer finds the issue and
fixes.

I'm not sure what is going on here though, it seems you are missing
the file intern/audaspace/intern/AUD_Sequencer.cpp. This file is in
svn, maybe something went from with your checkout? You could try
removing intern/audaspace/ and doing "svn update" again.

Brecht.