[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes: November 4 2012

Unknown sergej.reich at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:18:36 CET 2012

Am Sonntag, den 04.11.2012, 17:49 +0100 schrieb Ton Roosendaal:
[snip]

> - Sergej Reich is still working on finalizing a merge. Brecht will check monday. There's a good chance also this branch needs more time to mature (i.e. get merged at beginning of a release cycle), it's quite a lot of changes in existing Blender code. Sergej will mail the codereview link of his patch to this list.

[snip]

Since we want to release in a month I think it's better not to try
merging the bullet branch before 2.65 after all.
I don't know how much time I'll have in case there are big problems so
it's better not to risk it and merge at the beginning of the next cycle
like Brecht mentioned.

Regards, Sergej.