[Bf-committers] texture painting blend mode patch

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:09:03 CET 2012

My optimization comment was not specific to your patch and apply to
existing blending modes as well. The module maintainer
will ultimately decide but it is (almost) always better to write code that
works and optimize later using that code as reference and using
profiling information with real life data than optimizing blindly. So my
advise is to stick with a first non optimized patch first.

The rgb<->hsv funtions are still duplicated, resolving this seems clearly
higher priority to me.