[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting minutes, 27 May 2012
blender at dingto.org
Sun May 27 16:30:15 CEST 2012
Here are the notes from today's developer meeting in irc.freenode.net
1) Blender 2.64 release schedule
- Sergey is finishing code to make planar tracking ready for trunk.
- Bug tracker is at 285 open reports, please take a look at bugs of your
area and at least try to confirm them or close if they are not actual bugs.
- Brecht will probably work on Cycles performance next week.
- Campbell is working on masking tools in the tomato branch, is planned
for the 2.64 release as well.
- Sergej Reich will update Bullet in trunk to version 2.80.
- BCon2 starts today http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects
2) Current projects
- OpenColorIO integration is planned for the 2.65 release.
- Freestyle needs further checks and reviews, afterwards we can see if
this can be included and then set a date.
3) Google Summer of Code
- First week of GSoC is over, some students already worked and commited
to their branches, others are still catching up.
- Reminder for students: Please write a report of your work each week
and sent it to the soc-2012-dev mailing list!
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician
More information about the Bf-committers