[Bf-committers] Compositor linker error

Justin Dailey dail8859 at yahoo.com
Sat May 26 01:37:06 CEST 2012

Hi all,
I haven't tried building blender in a week or two. Now when I try to
build it, I get a linker error trying to link "libbf_composite". I'm
using XP-32bit, mingw32, and scons. If I missed something on the mailing
list that already addressed this, I apologize. Everything builds fine
just prior to the merge of the Tiles branch. I don't get any errors
prior to:

Linking library ==> 'libbf_composite.a'
scons: *** [C:\BlenderSVN\build\lib\libbf_composite.a] Error 1

I am just wanting a simple build of blender so any way I can either fix
this issue or configure it some way to bypass it would be great. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin