[Bf-committers] Freestyle branch status report May 2012

Tamito KAJIYAMA rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri May 25 04:18:54 CEST 2012

Campbell,

Thanks again for the comments.  And excuse me if my reaction sounded in any
negative sense.  I mentioned the Python API auto-generation just to anticipate
a possible future direction and expected difficulties.

I fully agree that it would be nice to follow the existing Pythonic conventions
of the Blender Python API.

So far the Freestyle Python API is the only component that was pointed out as
an issue preventing the trunk merger.  I think I am going to focus on API revisions
(by manual editing for now) for better consistency and come back to here later
to ask for code review.

Regards,

--
KAJIYAMA, Tamito <rd6t-kjym at asahi-net.or.jp>