[Bf-committers] Freestyle branch status report May 2012

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue May 22 19:50:06 CEST 2012

Hi,

Cartoon render is very useful as a feature.

Whether that's as separate download, as engine (like yafaray) or integrated we can always check on later... to me it seems we should first try to grasp and evaluate what has been done and how this integrates with Blender's features, our other render engines, compositor, etc.

-Ton-