[Bf-committers] Collada: propose to add a "Presets" selection to the exporter

Daniel Balster dbalster at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:21:33 CEST 2012

+1 from me.

I'm currently working on a feature called "collada profiles", which will
add profile_GLES and profile_GLSL to the export, it would also benefit from
your "presets" idea. I also played a bit with collada specific per object
settings (<extra> textbox) to be able to attach arbitrary data where
needed. Maybe these "include animation" or "triangulate faces" options
should be available also on per object level?

-daniel-