[Bf-committers] Showing Modal Keymap

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:43:07 CEST 2012

Nice idea. In addition I would like to point out that a lot of things
do not list their short cuts. For example in edit mode, if you hover
over edge slide it pops up a nice info window that does non list the
short cut. These really need to be added. I would even do it, if
someone can tell me how to do it?