[Bf-committers] Multi Layer EXR issues

f.paglia.80 at gmail.com f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 15:47:51 CEST 2012

What if you just use the multi output node lukas added recently, you could keep consistently the difference between renderlayers (each node) and the passes (each layer of the node)  does it make sense to you?

Every output node is a layer
Every input of an output node is a pass

E-Mail Sent via BlackBerry from BT Mobile