[Bf-committers] yesterday compilation Vista Mingw32 Cmake fails

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Thu May 17 11:33:05 CEST 2012

Hi.

The Collada Libraries for MingW64 are based on the
newest Collada Revision 869 while as far as i know
all other platforms/compiler versions use libraries
based an older Collada revision 839.

Isn't it necessary to rebuild and update the libraries
for all platforms so that Blender uses the same
Collada revision everywhere ?

Just a weird thought...
Can this be somehow automated ?
I mean it does not make sense to rebuild the libraries
manually everytime after OpenCollada published an
important fix...

Can't (shouldn't) OpenCollada provide libraries for download
at the end ?

Gaia