[Bf-committers] Developer support for new keymap

Yousef Hurfoush bat3a at msn.com
Sat May 12 02:00:19 CEST 2012

you can resolve this totally by select gestures:

here is a shot from my key map:
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=31658

simply add another select border with shit and extend, and change them to tweak left.
then modify the gestures as seen in the shot

hope this helps :)

Regards
Yousef Harfoush
bat3a at msn.com