[Bf-committers] Proposal on Default Settings

Dan Eicher dan at trollwerks.org
Mon May 7 10:03:35 CEST 2012

Can't we just not mess with the default settings unless there's a
really, really good reason to change something?

Seems like every time I want to model something I have to go poking
around to figure out how to turn on/off something so it was the same
as the last time I used blender and some of the stuff isn't quite as
obvious as it seems to find out how to get it back to the way it was.

Unless, of course, someone proposes to change the panel collapse to
*only* happen when you click on the little triangle because it annoys
me to no end to click on blender from another active app and have the
all the little panels dance around for no reason -- I'd be all for
that change or reversion, whatever you want to call it.

Dan