[Bf-committers] Socket storage and backwards compatibility

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun May 6 23:49:28 CEST 2012

Old files should be backwards compatible as much as possible and
certainly not crash Blender. I don't understand why it would crash
though, usually that's when opening files created in a branch in
trunk? If the latest trunk changes are merged it should be fine, and
that needs to be done before merging to trunk anyway?

Brecht.