[Bf-committers] Proposal on Default Settings

Gianmichele Mariani g.mariani at liquidnet.it
Sun May 6 19:28:56 CEST 2012

I tend to agree with everyone on both the trackball and the manipulator
proposal.

It will sure make it harder for people coming from other software.
Enabling this in the initial presets is probably a better idea (Blender
classic, Maya, Blender Pro). Have you talked with Nathan? I know he was
working on better keymaps which in some way crosses the better defaults
ideas.

.Gian

Suggestion: It's 2012 so...enable VBO!