[Bf-committers] Proposal on Default Settings

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Sun May 6 18:34:16 CEST 2012

Hey!

Most of these are great! The only two that I would disagree with is:

1. Disable 3D Manipulator - even though I never use these I think they should be on my default because the greatly lower the learning curve for new and adoptive users.

2. Emulate 3 button mouse - I feel this should be on since it doesn't change anything even if you use a mouse but also doesn't leave tablet users wondering how to work the 3D view.

Cheers,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Williamson