[Bf-committers] Blender irc meeting minutes, 6 may 2012
blender at dingto.org
Sun May 6 16:39:42 CEST 2012
1) Blender 2.63a
- Meeting agreed on doing an "a" release with some bug fixes.
Campbell and Brecht made a list of fixes that should be included,
further discussion will be done on the mailing list.
- Release of 2.63a will be middle of this week (Wednesday?)
2) Current projects
- Keir is working on some tracker improvements in libmv:
-- Integration of Ceres:
-- Planar tracker
- Campbell mentions customdata layers are wrapped now (MTexPoly was
missing from release) (Python API)
- Brecht is working on OpenImageIO image cache usage to load more
ures than fit in memory (cpu only).
He is also working on a light falloff node: that is a control for light
falloff like blender internal has, constant/linear/quadratic, and an
option to soften light near the light source.
- Pablo Vazquez will prepare a nice list with some new defaults for
Blender, based on community feedback.
-Jeroen Bakker reports the current status of the tile branch:
Will probably be merged to trunk within the next 1-2 weeks.
3) Google Summer of Code
- All students should have been in contact with their mentors.
- Students should start a thread on blenderartists.org to collect
feedback and introduce themselves to the community. :)
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician
More information about the Bf-committers