[Bf-committers] New OpenGL Report

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sun May 6 09:07:16 CEST 2012

I think our work overlaps and it wasn't too difficult to add the
functionality needed to list incompatible functions.

The script is now checked in to blender/source/tools/GL/glreport.py

Since you indicated an interest in extending it, I was kind enough to
re-factor it some and write some comments to help :-)