[Bf-committers] New OpenGL Report

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Sat May 5 15:09:59 CEST 2012

http://www.pasteall.org/31529

New report generated by my latest script.  I have not check this into
the repository yet.  The script does use Campbell's suggestion that I
bake the token database into a Python script instead of having lots of
separate files (Sorry if I caused SVN to still be chugging away after
you got back from getting another cup of coffee :-).

Anyway, notable in this report is that I list the tokens that are not
compatible with OpenGL ES 1.1 and 2.0.  Also, deprecated core API
calls are noted.

Now that this is almost done I am going to move on to setting up the
debugging and bench-marking tools I will need in order to actually
measure the performance difference of any changes I make in the
future.