[Bf-committers] stdint madness

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:55:06 CEST 2012

That is odd because my stdint.h is coming from the install directory
of my compiler.  Maybe it was included in a service pack?

Anyway, it isn't so much that it isn't searching for that one first,
it is that it is finding multiple copies and trying to use two at
once.  There was even a time with QuickTime and FFMpeg were fighting
and MSVC was not involved :-P