[Bf-committers] game engine without visual

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:13:09 CEST 2012

Hi, you say it still renders, even though you made some changes (ifdef
or if(!G.background) some code) - obviously the calls are still
running, suggest you add a breakpoint on some drawing call - break on
`glBegin` once the BGE is running.

Then repeat - you should be able to read the code which shouldn't be
running, add breakpoints - check why it runs, ifdef the code.... and
iterate on this. It shouldn't be especially difficult - though some
thought needs to go into exactly what parts of the code to skip.

- Campbell