[Bf-committers] BLI_stat for Windows

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:01:51 CEST 2012

Interesting.  So they are identically defined? (I couldn't get VS to
show me the struct since it couldn't figure out that I wanted the
struct not the function, arg!) For POD that should work without a
problem and a cast would be fine as long as the structures do not ever
diverge.

The pendant in me says make a Blender stat struct and not rely on the
OS version.  But, for the love of all that is cute and fluffy, don't
name the struct  BLI_stat.

I bet you are starting to think of me as that annoying mosquito that
buzzes in your ear while you are trying to sleep :-)