[Bf-committers] Blender crash on startup

Agustin Benavidez agustinbenavidez at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:03:23 CEST 2012

It seems related to the commit about custom file output node in rev
[46175], i smell to a uninitialized variable, I recently got started with
blender code base, so not sure about the insights of the RNA stuff yet, but
at least i was able quickly to workaround the problem commenting out a
property registration in the file node operator definition:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65979653/BlenderComunityShare/Patchs/Own/WindowsCrashWorkTEMPArround_node_edit.c.patch

This is a TEMPORAL workaround for those who want to compile blander NOW and
then wait for the proper solution from the maintainer of this area.

Cheers.