[Bf-committers] 16 bpc TIFF interpretation

Morten Mikkelsen mikkelsen7 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:12:58 CEST 2012

Me and my friend Andy Davies have been experiencing some weirdness
regarding 16 bit tiff too. If we save a single channel (greyscale) 16 bit
picture in photoshop
as tiff and then read it in Blender it shows up, in the 3D view port, a
little orange in some areas and blue in other regions (but most greyish).
We've verified this on multiple PCs and monitors.