[Bf-committers] Numpy integration

Eugenio Pignataro info at oscurart.com.ar
Tue May 1 15:23:39 CEST 2012

I tried changing  the follow line in cmakeList:
if(NOT EXISTS
"${PYTHON_LIBPATH}/python${PYTHON_VERSION}/site-packages/numpy")  to
if(NOT EXISTS " /usr/include/numpy")

Works fine!

With "whereis numpy" I find numpy folder. It is in /usr/include/numpy
(ubuntu 12.04)

Exist cmake variables?

Eugenio Pignataro
Drawing & Digital Art.