[Bf-committers] patch tracker

"Martin Bürbaum" martin.buerbaum at gmx.at
Sat Mar 31 20:20:06 CEST 2012

Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone who has added a comment or is assigned to the patch/bug will
> see any new comments.  So ie your please close comment was seen by me
> and i closed the patch.

In this case yes, but I was thinking in more general terms.
If nobody with the rights to change the tracker is notified or reads it.

Example: If I had posted the "please close" comment a few days ago and you hadn't commented or seen the tracker.
Although I guess this is an extreme case, I'm just wondering what the best procedure in the tracker is.

I hope I'm not talking nonsense here :-)

Cheers,
Martin