[Bf-committers] Preparing Blender for GateKeeper

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Mar 31 12:45:49 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback! I also had a good response from Apple about Gakekeeper, assuring me it's basically just a way to sign binaries so users can track it back to the makers.

I've asked them for free membership(s), but 99 USD per year is no problem to pay for BF either :)

BTW: the appstore regulations disqualify Blender as acceptable program, so we don't bother with it.

-Ton-