[Bf-committers] New-User Interface Proposal

Tom Edwards contact at steamreview.org
Sat Mar 31 00:08:30 CEST 2012

I have to agree with Gianmichele. It's overkill to create a new UI for
the first-time user, especially as they will need to switch over to and
learn the full one eventually.

What I would like to see (and as a fellow game dev this should come
naturally!) is an inline tutorial displayed in a series of window
overlays. It would avoid users learning a second UI and be reusable for
on-demand help for advanced topics.