[Bf-committers] Fwd: Preparing Blender for GateKeeper

trouble daemon troubledaemon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:50:39 CEST 2012

tbh, this sounds like its just chroot + signed applications + apple
reviewed repository (albeit, with a fancy front end!). If so, I don't
see it being that big of a deal. It's pretty much similar to what you
would get from a debian or ubuntu repo, just in a slightly different
and prettier presentation :)