[Bf-committers] Fwd: Preparing Blender for GateKeeper

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Mar 30 12:19:15 CEST 2012

HI all,

See below. I've asked Ernest to send me additional info, like if we can get free Developer Program membership, and what the Gatekeeper feature actually means for our distribution.

I don't have time to go over all docs he links below... anyone can give me advice on this?

Thanks,

-Ton-

Begin forwarded message: