[Bf-committers] Compositing View Port Proposal

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:12:29 CEST 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:40 PM, Gianmichele Mariani
<g.mariani at liquidnet.it> wrote:
> I think here the point is trying to get a stable and future proof core,
> with an initial functionality to match that of the current blender, where
> then all the other part will be able to create their own extension. It's
> like a plug in system for the viewport!

This is almost exactly right. I'd prefer the word 'extensible' to
'plug-in system' though.  I'd hope that 99% of what somebody would
want to do will be there and the 1% they can't would only require a
small extension.  That might just be semantics though.