[Bf-committers] Can't see any bugs if logged in

Nathan Letwory nathan at letworyinteractive.com
Wed Mar 28 07:42:31 CEST 2012

Aha, I guess this is what some users in IRC also reported. This has
specifically to do with fetching all bugs.

This can well be that the system simply just has to fetch too many bugs.

To reset your login to view at least open bugs go to:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?group_id=9&atid=498&power_query=1&query_id=35&run=Power+Query

/Nathan

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 12:18 AM, Tobias Oelgarte
<tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com> wrote:
> At the moment the problem is back again. Instead getting half the page I
> now get empty pages. I can submit bug reports, but after i send a report
> i will only see a white (empty, no html content at all) page. If i go
> then to http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?group_id=9 i can see the
> page again. But as soon i go inside the the 2.6 tracker i only get an
> empty page again. If i log out then anything is fine (except that i
> logged out). As soon i log in again i will be greeted by an empty page
> again. Oo
>
> Am 19.03.2012 17:57, schrieb Brecht Van Lommel:
>> Works fine for me too. I thought perhaps it's a problem that only
>> happens if the account doesn't have commit rights, but even that works
>> ok here.
>>
>> Are any of the Filtering/Sorting/Queries options set in a way that
>> would cause this?
>>
>> Brecht.

Nathan Letwory
Letwory Interactive