[Bf-committers] Compositing View Port Proposal

Mike Erwin significant.bit at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:43:07 CEST 2012

With all the major stuff you've done for sculpt, what I meant was "if
anyone can tackle a tough problem, it's you." Sorry for being unclear!

So for instance the 3D view, would you issue one call like "3D view,
draw thyself", then composite widgets & overlays on top of that based
on a script? Or does it go deeper into how the 3D view is actually
drawn? Or am I missing the point entirely?

Mike Erwin
musician, naturalist, pixel pusher, hacker extraordinaire