[Bf-committers] Need ideas on COLLADA improvement for GSoC

Arystanbek Dyussenov arystan.d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 07:47:08 CET 2012

Hi,

This year I want to take part in improving the situation with collada
im/export as a part of GSoC. I plan to fix priority issues, currently faced
by collada users. I will post my proposal to this mailing list, after I
prepare it.

I am not the only student, who would like to work on collada this year and
there's a possibility of other student or me adding new functionality to
collada support.

Do you have ideas what collada im/export is currently missing?

I think that carefully planned export of constrainted animations (in the
baked form) is something that users could benefit from.

--
Best regards,
Arystanbek Dyussenov