[Bf-committers] Fund raising and Roadmap of Image Layers for Blender

Fabio Russo ruesp83 at libero.it
Tue Mar 20 11:08:45 CET 2012

Hello everyone!
Regarding my last work on the layer manager, I have drawn up a roadmap and started raising funds for
the development of the Image Layer.
The project is divided for a total of 6 phases, where each stage has its budget.
Each phase addresses a particular aspect, such as: layer management, operations, etc...