[Bf-committers] User Preferences Option for Multitouch Gestures

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Mon Mar 19 20:03:22 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the mailing list, so I hope I'm following correct procedures and such. If not, then by all means please let me know! =)
Inspired by Campbell's videos for the current Sourcerers competition I decided to give the Blender source code one more try. The first goal I set for myself was to create an option in the user preferences for enabling and disabling multitouch gestures on MacBooks. Personally I've always found in quite annoying and was stumped to find it automatically gets enabled when you're on a MacBook, with no way of turning it off. I'd therefore like to ask if this would be a good feature to commit into trunk.
I've attached a link to the .diff file and would really appreciate it if someone could look it over to see if I did things correctly, regardless of whether or not it should be included in Blender.

Thanks in advance and hope to talk more soon,
Patrick

The .diff: http://www.pasteall.org/30184/diff