[Bf-committers] Submitted patch for parallel building of opencollada and other issues

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:38:32 CET 2012

I'm not sure who would review it but I've submitted a patch[1] for
parallel building of opencollada.

Also, while trying a new build with the gcc47 fixes I noticed I was
getting this out a number of times (4 to be exact):
/home/build/rpmbuild/openCOLLADA/BUILD/openCOLLADA-svn868/COLLADASaxFrameworkLoader/src/generated14/COLLADASaxFWLColladaParserAutoGen14PrivateFunctionMap.cpp:20:6:
note: variable tracking size limit exceeded with
-fvar-tracking-assignments, retrying without

Is there some sort of flag that can be passed so it doesn't attempt to
build with tracking? This slows down the build quite a bit.

Thanks,
Richard

[1] http://code.google.com/p/opencollada/issues/detail?id=186