[Bf-committers] Reference counting, deleting data and fake users

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Sat Mar 17 03:26:41 CET 2012

Agreed. The fake-user system is confusing to a lot of people regardless
of the default, so might as well make the default a safe one.
As long
 as an action (or any other datablock for that matter, but that's
probably a whole nother discussion) isn't explicitly deleted, most users
 would probably expect it to be there the next time they load Blender.

-Patrick