[Bf-committers] Join Blender UI Team

Andreas Galster andreas_galster at hotmail.de
Thu Mar 15 21:25:05 CET 2012

Hi Thomas,
thanks for the welcoming :).
No, the changes are no code. I tried to get into Blender development a few months ago, but back then I was just too inexperienced with programming.Now I'm far, far more experienced (Javascript, PHP) and familiar with programming fundamentals, so I think I'll be able to pick up some basic stuff in Blender.Ironically though I was thinking about making a HTML5 prototype of my Blender mockups, since that would be much faster for me to achieve.
So to answer your question: No, this is only a mockup made with Photoshop.