[Bf-committers] Sculpting UI issue

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:41:34 CET 2012

Hi,

I added the background boxes in r44532.

Consider vertex paint for an example of where this makes a big
difference: http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=27401

This applies to the brush texture selector too, which can be even
worse (any texture with black along the bottom makes the text
impossible to read.)

I'm fine with making cosmetic changes, but we need to make sure that
text stays readable over any background.

Thanks,
-Nicholas