[Bf-committers] Directory visibility on web and git access

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 12:53:45 CET 2012

Hi,

The datafiles directory has the following svn property:

svn:externals = locale https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-translations/trunk/locale

Which links the locale subdirectory to another repository.

This is also the case for release/scripts for the addons and addons_contrib folders:

addons https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/trunk/py/scripts/addons
addons_contrib https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-extensions/contrib/py/scripts/addons

Looks like git's svn support doesn't allow externals out of the box.

Good luck!

Martin