[Bf-committers] kickstarter for VSE ?

Davis Sorenson davis.sorenson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:08:22 CET 2012

Hi Seth,

I was the one that sent you that message on Kickstarter (Summary: There was
very little information about who/what/how on the Kickstarter page, and I
asked a lot of things about it).
When I sent that it was more in the interest of best practices, letting
everyone that would eventually be involved know, but essentially making
sure that whatever money you raised didn't get wasted due to lack of
coordination, which is why the vague details on the Kickstarter page
worried me. I don't imagine anyone is offended. It's open source, you can
do whatever you like. :)

Davis