[Bf-committers] Bf-committers Digest, Vol 92, Issue 11

trouble daemon troubledaemon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:04:38 CET 2012

> - Mesh bevel still needs work. The singular bevel case works (1 new face on edges) but for a smooth bevel (higher subdivision, rounded bevel) we need good code still. *Help wanted!*

Speaking of bevels, I was noticing the other day that a bevel modifier
on an object I made in an svn build that had a UV unwrap applied,
didn't open up properly on the last release build. The unwrap was
offset/incorrect. Even if I just re-unwrapped the face only, it kept
the incorrect offset. Disabling the modifier fixed it.

I don't know if it still happens or if it was fixed, but thought you
might be interested in knowing of a case where svn build files don't
open properly in a release build, and avoiding another bug report from
me ;)

troubled