[Bf-committers] 'easy hacks' list

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 06:00:24 CET 2012

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Quick_Hacks

Excuse me adding all own suggestions to the `Approved Section`, will
update this page as I come across more.
Page could have more friendly introduction - but wanted to get things moving.

Feel free to add more items (especially other devs adding tasks to
approved section).

@Tom, would you be able to go over gsoc wishlist and add small
sounding projects to the `User Contributed Tasks` section?

--
- Campbell