[Bf-committers] Please update the certificate of svn.blender.org
irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Mar 8 14:12:41 CET 2012
Today I attempted to update my local repository by "svn up" but got
the following error:
$ svn up
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender': Certificate verification error: signed using insecure algorithm (https://svn.blender.org)
I tried that again after adding "ssl-trust-default-ca = no" to my
$ svn up
Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.blender.org:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- The certificate has expired.
- Hostname: svn.blender.org
- Valid: from Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:56:03 GMT until Thu, 08 Mar 2012 10:56:03 GMT
- Issuer: http://www.cacert.org, Root CA
- Fingerprint: a0:e7:6a:50:46:55:ee:d5:10:d9:b8:59:5f:30:03:1d:46:24:d0:a3
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? R
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/trunk/blender': Server certificate verification failed: certificate has expired, issuer is not trusted (https://svn.blender.org)
The certificate has expired!
More information about the Bf-committers